Goku Raku Ramen @ Paradigm Mall

Aloha, people!! I stopped blog since two weeks ago. Hmm..quite guilty for long time not update my blog. 
Working life is just @$%#@@@!! I still working hard to adapt myself.

Goku Raku Ramen 
The traditional Japanese style Ramen shop with quite classy ambient.
The entrance of the shop. The yellow big round shape with Japanese word. I forget how to read Katakana and Hiragana. 

They are now having a promotion - Just like their Facebook Page and you will get a free drink (below RM4.50, better than get nothing haha) 
We liked right after the waiter told us to do so and get a free cold green tea. 

Another promotion they having - Draw, Scratch and Redeem a free meal. 
If you are lucky, scratch the card with a "Congratulation" word. 
Then, you no need to pay single sen. But very sad, we still have to pay our own bill. No luck.

I ordered chef recommendation - The Ultimate Ramen with Tonkotsu Shoyu soup
The taste is different with what I had before. 
The soup is very rich and aromatic. The ramen quite soft for me, I prefer chewy one.
Haha taiwanese called it "Q"....I prefer noodle in QQ.
And the sauna egg!! Omg i have no resistance towards sauna egg.

Goku Raku Ramen
Ramen.
Address: Lot 2F 26 & 27, Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
Phone: +60 3-7886 5774
Hours: 11am–10pm (daily)

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村