Material @ Aeon Station 18, Ipoh

It was like finally..I finished my presentation for my final year project. 
I was very hectic after I know my panel group. One of them known to be very criticized. 
My presentation on wed, and I have to squeeze some time for law paper revision. 
Time so precious and I sleep only 5 hour per day. 

Anyway, I went Ipoh last week just to spend my book voucher. Another round of book hunting and now I spent all on book. 

My friend say, you are so awesome cos' you still reading books.
We went Aeon Station 18, all time favourite shopping centre in Ipoh. First, is because it is near to Kampar compared to Ipoh Parade and second, it is newly built.

I blogged about Material last time and I still wanna blog about this brand. 
Their products are so cute and reasonable price.

Colorful alphabet made from non-woven fabric. RM1.00 per piece. 
You can get it for handmade greeting cards.

Redeemed my iced dolce latte and friend's seriously orange drink.

Just a random update to make sure my blog is not dead haha

Lets countdown for another one month and 2 months holiday come to me (maybe)
I still thinking when I should got for interview and work.
Hope I can complete my studies as schedule. 

#kthanksbye

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行