Mcdonald x Hello Kitty

I just want to say that, I am not a kitty meow fans but girls love some little useless thing such as toys for nothing haha 

Mcdonald Malaysia released a series of Hello Kitty toys with four different design. 

Hamburglar. Grimace. Birdie & Ronald Mcdonald.

Some photo from Mcdonald facebook page regarding the hello kitty and Malaysia local tourist location.

Batu Caves.

Langkawi

Malacca

KLCC Twin Tower

And so I go to grabbed one kitty meow like others. 
I patiently queue up for mcvalue dinner and kitty toys. 
As you can see, there are lots of people and we go on 6pm. It is still early for dinner but still lots of people.
The power of kitty meow lol


Gotcha the box with toys inside. 
"Hello, let out me from the box"

There are some design for the box. Kitty face >.<
Spot my mcvalue dinner at the back haha


 Hamburglar design


Hamburglar


"Opps there is another plastics bag wrapped the kitty meow"
--------Unwrapped it quickly----------


Some wording behind of the plastics lol
Kitty: Read faster and let me go

So, finally un-wrapped everything. 
Here you go..

The kitty meow is now inside the box and put aside cos I still having "final war" now. 
Another four days to go and two papers left and I end my study life here. 
This will be the full-stop but I will take some foreign language course mostly korean next time. 

I start to clean part of my stuffs and keep them nicely and neatly. Clear the dust and dump whatever that I keep during this four years such as movie ticket, restaurant handkerchief, candy packaging, birthday card etc. 
End up, four packs of rubbish.

Mission completed.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村