Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

Recharged after I spend my weekend in hometown. 
Home is the best cos' mother would prepare three meals for you and father will fetch you here and there haha. 

I get myself the most popular mask "Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off" last few days from hermo.com

Their service are good and reasonable price for products.
Check the website out yo!

Try it out on my face immediately right after unwrapped it #girlsproblem

The simple packaging of product.


The ingredients.


There is a lid after the main lid which can minimize outside air enter the product and create bacteria. A hygienic design. 

Okay, so SKINFOOD since 1957.

Enriched with minerals and vitamins, this face scrub effectively exfoliates dead skin that prevents makeup application, while revitalizing skin. 
It smells something like the mixture of sugar and lemon. 
It smells really nice.

To use:

After washing, apply desired amount onto face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, and massage.
Wait 10 to 15 mins, and then wash off with warm water.

After apply on face, you can feel some heat which can open up pores and skins can absorb vitamins and minerals. I would wash off after the sugar granules are melt, gently rub with some water and rinse off.

This would be my new love facial products now #girlsbeinggirls When you get new one and you will definitely forget the old one.


I am wearing Chelsea jersey for pre-graduation photo shooting and my face so chubby. 
After I did my project presentation and come to photo shooting, and now left one last month ((less than one month cos' last paper on 4 May)) 
ope I wont cry after I done my last paper.

Thank you for everything.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村