Moon Tree 47 @ Jalan Muntri, Penang

I went to Penang-land last week with my family. A trip fulled with foods and foods and foods. I think most of the Malaysian know Penang is actually famous with their hawker's foods. They are cheap and also nice! 
*No service charge. No government tax.
And I gained weight within 3 days!!
Btw, recently Penang was mushroomed of those theme-cafe. And I planned to have a small gathering with my long-lost university friends even there are just three of us. But it is enough for me. Sometime, a gathering with bundles of people are actually time wasted and cant concentrate on everyone of them. 

Our first round - Moon Tree 47 @ Jalan Muntri. Its is within walk-able distance from my accommodation.

The concept for Moontree 47 are actually a combination of homestay+cafe+art gallery. The design is more to old concept but provide a romantic environment and old feel of Penang Island. 

From this board you can actually know they served only breakfast, brunch and lunch. 
NO DINNER!!

The open air area. Better don't sit outside during noon or afternoon.

We had our quick brunch here because my friend brought me to another cafe for cake. Save some space for different food.
Toast set served with margarine and strawberry jam. The toast is slight baked. 

Evergreen salad, I dono what sauce is it but taste slight sour. There are some bacon on the toppppp!!

There are more than 100 types of postcards with Penang famous sight and view available here. 
The simplest way to show your friends how beautiful Penang is!

Moon Tree 47 Cafe
Cafe, Bed & Breakfast and Art Gallery
47, Jalan Muntri,
St. George Town, 
10200 Pulau Pinang
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MoonTree-47-%E6%9C%88%E6%A0%91/105699152841511
Telephone: (04) 264 4021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村