The Street Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Get sick of lunch time with my colleague recently. Their have fixed option for lunch: Jojo panmee, lat jiu panmee, mian dui mian panmee, Ipoh chicken hor-fun, gastron etc. 
I just realise there are so many panmee shop around my office. Luckily one of my friend is working nearby with my company. We will date each other for lunch once in a blue moon. We are just too busy :(

That day we went The Street Cafe. 
This is actually a best hangout place for k-pop maniac like me and of course my friend. 
You can enjoy all the latest k-pop music video and exquisite korean street food here. Nowadays everyone has been bitten korean fever, even my mom. 
She watch korean drama and Running man instead of listen to korean song. 


The interior.

You can find korean idol's poster everywhere here. 
2PM 2AM SNSD EXO T-ara IU Beast Infinite Miss A BigBang Mblaq Shinee A-pink Brown eye girl.

The Street Cafe menu. 
They really serve different option of korean meal that are available in Korean culture's daily life. Eg tobokki, ramyum, bibimpap etc. 

BBQ Chicken Lunchbox

No korean meal is complete without kimchi. Kimchi is the must to be served as side dish. 
The goodness of the fermentation. Anyway, the kimchi here doesnt taste really nice. It is quite plain in taste. No really sour nor spicy :/

Jajang-myum during my second visitation. 
It doesnt served in hot. I wonder whyyyy and it taste okok :/

What people recommend to have here:-
#1 Kimchi Fried Rice
#2 Bibimbap set
#3 Kimchi Tuna soup
#4 Octopus and shrimp pancake
#5 Kimchi soup
#6 Kimchi Jigae

The Street Cafe
Korean Restaurant and Cafe (Halal)
Address: 28, Jalan SS15/8, Petaling Jaya, 47500 Selangor
Telephone: 03-5632 9822

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村