Soon Kee Herbal House @ Pandan Indah, Cheras

If you wonder why this blogger always post about cafe cafe and cafe. No doubt, I'm a definite cafe-maniac as shown in my blog header. But sometime I would craving for something sweet. 

I love to stalk lenglui at instagram. Partly is because they are pretty and partly they share those nice food and beverage. I found some new cafe from instagram eg. cafe bene, wondermama etc and the shop I want sharing today - Soon Kee Herbal House (信记龟苓膏凉茶甜品店)

The menu that listed all the desserts served at shop. That's even served bird's nest and snowfrog!! If you are a busy body that work from day to night but lazy or maybe don't know how to cook bird's nest or snowfrog, you can just come over for this. 

TIME SAVED. AWESOME PLAN!

Herbal jelly 龟苓膏 is one of their best selling desserts also. But I just want to have something sweet.

24 Mei Herbal Drink, misture of up to 24 different ingredients which suit those feeling unwell or sick.

Sea coconut tong shui; simple yet nice.

Here you go, the must order Longan Taufu. The taufu is fine and smooth and yet combined with my favourite longan. I bet all the girls like this!! 

Soon Kee Herbal House (信记龟苓膏凉茶甜品店)
Dessert shop.
Address: 71G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/6B, Cheras Klang Valley, 55100 
Opening hours: Mon - Sun 11.00am - 11.00pm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行