Wondermilk+ Cafe @ Damansara Uptown

A charming escape from hustle and bustle of the crowded city @ Wondermilk+, Damansara Jaya. 
Fyi, Wondermilk+ was shortlisted in the Best Cafe/Bakery category of the Time Out KL Food Awards 2009 which 100% voted for by the people of KL. 

Interior design at Wondermilk+, spacious and comfy seats available. There's even a sweet and thoughful coner for kids. 

Wondermilk+ is famous for cupcakes and milk. Nevertheless, they serve proper meals (sandwiches, pasta and burgers) 

Order cupcakes way ahead of time, to avoid disappointment. I'm here to fixing sweet crave!!
Omg, don't know how to choose. Can I order all?!

The displayment of whole-sized cake. Omg, so cute and sweet. 
Boys, take note please.

The design for these two cakes are perfect for wedding cakes, doesn't it? 
Pastel pastel colour again.
Boys, take note please. lol.

Well, after few minutes struggle time with my inner side. In fact, I want order all, but friends not so into sweets. So, I just ordered four for three of us. At the end, I ate two. Two of them ate one, and the bring home another one :( 

I tried oh my peanut and choco-mashmallow
The peanut deco on top of oh my peanut  are very crunchy, similar to 花生糖 I like this.
Choco-mashmallow is so-so for me; mashmallow doesn't taste "fresh", it taste weird :/
Cchoco-oreo, the simple yet nice. worth to try this out.

I had too much caffeine during this week. So, I goes into cold beverage. 
Candy-crush
The combination of rose syrup with soda water. There are chewing sweets at the bottom and lime slices. The weirdest part, few mashmallow were added inside. Anyway, good try for me la..

Can I bring back their toilet's door?! *____*

Wondermilk+ Cafe
Cafe.
Address: 41, Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utaman, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Telephone: 03-7725 89300
Website: http://www.ilovewondermilk.com
Opening times: Daily, 9am-10pm; Closed on public holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行