Armenian Street Heritage Hotel @ Lebuh Carnavon, Penang

This was my first time travel at Penang with my bunch of best friends. Since I been there not long time ago (refer back here for more), so I am the one who arrange everything including hotel and our schedule. 
I found out I actually can be a tour guide.

I collect some opinion from my friends, asking about what they actually want to do over this piece of wonderland and so I arrange our schedule for 3D2N and of course our accommodation. 
I try looking for hotel which situated near to city centre which is strategic and of course near to various foods. 
End up I found this, Armenian Street Heritage Hotel @ Lebuh Carnavon

The exterior look for Armenian Street Heritage Hotel. 
Surprisingly, it is a well renovated building with six floor including lobby. 
The location for this hotel is centrally located and modernised. Why I say so? 
It is offers walking distance of street art and also shopping mall, First Avenue, Prangin Mall and Komtar. There are a lot of interesting cafe nearby also. 

*Some of them said that, 7th floor offers 360 degree view of Penang. 

The entrance.

Main door which lead you to lobby and front office.

There are attached coffee shop downstairs which serve you three meals. Well, no breakfast included.

If you busy with all the food hunting, shopping and mural hunting, or maybe lack of time to went others souvenir shop, you can just done with all your souvenir shopping downstairs. 
How awesome, right?!

Okay, the lobby with simple colour tone and hanging lamps. 
I booked my room through expedia.com.my. They always offered rooms and flights at cheaper price compared to others website. 
I got my comfortable family room for four person, just at RM459.  

I didn't take any photo of our room because my friends just dump all of our luggage at floor and lay on bed after we stepped in. #missionfailed

Anyway, grab some photo from expedia.com just to impress you how comfortable of our room. 
My friends and I did really satisfy with that. End up, we didn't went out during afternoon time, we just lay on bed and have good rest for evening's schedule. 

Just sharing this photo for no point. 

As I say, the location of this hotel is just strategic where near to Komtar, right? 
Here you are the Komtar tower and also the sunny day. 

Overall: The building and new and generally quite clean. Definitely good value for money. 

Armenian Street Heritage Hotel

Penang.
Address: No. 139, Lebuh Carnarvon, George Town, Penang.
Tel: +604 262 3888
Website: Armenian Street Heritage Hotel

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村