Serai @ Paradigm Mall

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon when I had my management gathering with colleague at malay restaurant, Serai

This was actually my second visit to Serai where I first visit was at another branch at Empire Mall.

Serai (or lemongrass) features a choice range of Malay, Thai and Western specialities that has become a suburban favourite. 
The menu is typically half Asian and half Western. Aside from the mains, home-made cakes and desserts as well as unique quenchers will promise to tantalise even the most discerning tastebuds.

OMG! 
I couldn't stop myself to order this to tickle my tastebuds when I flip through their menu. 

As usual, hot latte is always my first choice. It taste nothing different with cafe's one. 


I decided to try their Nasi Kerabu, traditional Kelantanese dish, which the rice that gets blue colour from Noni fruit's leaves. It is served with ayam percik, salted egg, fish cracker, serunding (grated coconut), sambal chili, ulam (traditional salad / raw vege) and also spicy and creamy gravy. 
I was learning how to eat using my hand and failed. Btw, this is very nice especially ayam percik!

I wanted to try out their pavlova but I was too stuffed to try their desserts. Perhaps another time :)
Just a photo for the table which set up with different kind of timber. 

Serai
Malay.
Address: Lot 07, Level 1 Boulevard, Paradigm Mall
Email: info@seraigroup.com.my
Telephone: +603-7887.3707
Opening times: Open daily, 10am-10pm

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村