30 Facts About Me

I've been tagged for 30 facts about me. 
Here you go..30 facts for a tam-jiak girl :)


1. Typical cancerian; Family is my priority and prefer to stay at home on weekends with them for nothing. 
2. Cafe maniac; I love exploring cafe with cozy atmosphere and of course caffeine and coffee art. 
3. I used to be quiet in front of stranger; kinda of anti-social type.
4. When I don't smile, I looked serious.
5. I want to become architect or interior design since primary school; but end up I become a quantity surveyor. 
6. Surprisingly..I like bakery, sewing and some handcraft thingy.
7. Prefer to shop alone and I don't know why. 
8. I like Ikea more than H&M and Topshop.
9. I don't really eat beef but Ikea's meatball.
10. I can't really drink alcohol. It taste bad for me. 
11. Quite stubborn. 
12. Love travelling. 
13. I LOVE FOOD AND DESSERTS.
14. That's why I make this blog from personal blog to food blog.
15. Acts like a man; seldom selfie.
16. Drive in proper way and keep my speed at 60km/hr. Drive safe, everyone. 
17. Korean-wanna-be; been recognise as korean girl once when I was in Pulau Tioman.
18. K-pop lover; GOT7 are my bias.
19. Lazy bug.
20. Always forget what I order for meal.
21. NEAT FREAK.
22. I love reading novel.
23. I don't want to wear braces but my family force me to.
24. I like kids but I never watch "Dad, Where we go" 爸爸去哪儿
25. I don't drink coffee before my degree course. 
26. And I get addict to coffee after I graduate. Black coffee every single morning :)
27. 背多分 which means my back more shok than front; not a lenglui. 
28. Don't always ask me to thing about my future.
29. Believe in what you pay is what you get.
30. WORK HARD PLAY HARDER! 

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村