The Mugshot @ Chulia Street, Georgetown

Finally I updated this blog post.
If friends asking me, hey which cafe should I go at Georgetown. 
I would definitely suggest them The Mugshot. So much love with their yoghurt and crunchy bagel.

The Mugshot located at Chulia Street, somewhere nearby Love Lane. 
I pass-by Mugshot after many years I stepped in Penang land. 
Unfortunately, it's a family trip and family dislike to have western food. 
Old-man prefer to have yam rice, kuey teow soup and hokkien mee at Penang.

So, 2 years after I came to Mugshot with my gang of uni-mates.

The courtyard where you can't enjoy air-cond.

Yoghurt with Peach and Walnuts
Their yoghurt might taste too sour for certain population but it's my cup of tea.
The perfect combination between yoghurt, peach and walnuts. 
*couldn't get any homemade yoghurt at KL area so far

Yoghurt with kiwi and honey 
Something plain but this taste a little bit sweet compared to the previous one because of honey.

Other than homemade yoghurt. Bagels are another must try out item at Mugshot. 
Hmm.. so we go for three different flavour. 

Top left - Bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon
Okay la because I'm not a raw food lover even its smoked salmon.
Medium centre - Bagel with ham and eggs
I like this so....much.
Top right - Bagel with turkey ham cranberry juice

Their bagels topped with lots of sesame and warmed up with wood oven. 
Bagels served warm are crunchy.


Overall: 100% Satisfaction in terms of tastiness and comfort. My favourite cafe after Upstairs Cafe. The foods and beverage are nice. Cosy environment. Hope to back to Mugshot at soonest time.

The Mugshot
Cafe.
Address: 302, Chulia Street, 10200 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村