Summary for November 2014

Never know time can be flies so fast and I going to turn 24 years old next year and 2015 is one month to go. 
New target need to be set for next year for my career and also my life. Scratching my head for all these :(

Anyway, we should enjoy our life whenever we able to do so. For example, when we are young, we eat whatever we can eat, go wherever we able to go and etc. Omg I like this philosophy. This is what chinese say 年轻不要留白.

# Dinner celebration for my ex-colleague aka. best friend. We had our dinner at Rakuzen @ Subang Parade. My first Rakuzen experience so far yet very satisfy with their service and foods. 
Order Umeshu (japanese liquor made from steeping ume fruit in alcohol and sugar 梅酒) as requested them and chicken teriyaki set. Yum yum. 
# First red boom ever. Happy marriage. 
# Attended Lego fair @ Mainplace, USJ 21. My manager is lego maniac. He tagged us along to Mainplace for lunch and fair. 
Feeling so awesome when I saw this masterpiece done by few persons. They make it something like a township where every building come with different style.  
 
 
 
# Recent love - Sarawak kolo mee @ Kuching Noodles House, opposite One-city. I tried their Sarawak laksa as well. Taste not bad, can go and have a try if you wonder where can get cheap nice food there. 
(Food at One-city ain't cheap thou)  
# Wore my converse after so long. I gonna bring you to somewhere after this.  
# Site visitation with this kind of sunny day. Fully expose to UV light. Yes, I'm work for construction industry. 
# Less than one month for Christmas. Every shopping mall start to decorate their concourse with christmas tree and etc. Got visit Sunway Pyramid's one last Thursday after my work. The bear are huge and kids keep stick to them as you can see their are two kids lay on bear's leg. Anyway, will have a post for christmas decoration soon.  
# Subcontractor's treat @ Inaho Sushi, One-city. I like free lunch hahahahhahahahah
Couldn't take photo because that will make me very kampung (macam never eat japanese cuisine and sushi). Btw their  sushi and sashimi are above average. Price are reasonable as well. 
Environment are better compared to other as well for me. You can see Elite highway. Nightview would be better compare dayview I think. 


Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村