Muji Stationery

Due to my job requirement, I do need to buy some colour ink pen and stationery for myself even I graduated. 
Every time I brought them to bookstores for stationery, they will like what..
"Why you bring me here?" 
"Why you buy pen yourself? Get from secretary or admin for free la." 

Okay, thats my own problem la. 
I actually quite hypercritical on pen; the pen tip, the smoothness when you writing and etc. 
So I keep on looking for pen that can satisfy all my requirement. 

A random weekday, I shopped at Muji, Sunway Pyramid. They doing opening promotion that time, and I found my new love there. 

Muji is distinguished by its design minimalism, emphasis on recycling, avoidance of waste in production  and packaging, and no-logo or "no-brand" policy.

Gel Ink Pen // RM3.90
This is one of the Muji's best selling pens. The ink flows well, won't bleed on pages and can get refillable ink for this.
I got myself pink, green and orange colour during my first time. 
Second time, I got myself black colour ink pen and marker pen as well. 

You can either choose 0.38mm or 0.50mm for colour pen. 
I would prefer sharper one.

Marker pen // RM3.90

My handwriting just to show you the colour. I use them for my personal diary and bring them for meeting too. 

I thoroughly impressed with Muji stationery and also their furniture. 
All their designs are very simple yet effective. 

I LOVE MUJI.

Muji
Stationery.
Address: No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村