Doi Chaang Coffee @ IOI Boulevard, Puchong

Happy TGIF. Friday night is always a good time to spend time with friends and family for good food, talk and of course update my blog. 
March is a month full with gathering and gathering. I went back to Kampar for my friend's convocation and had a simple gathering with ex-coursemate. Unconsciously, I been graduated for almost 2 years. Kampar changed a lot since my last visit on Aug 2013. There are pubs, Econsave, Giant even Starbucks are available at Kampar now.
And attend GOT7 1st Fanmeeting in KL! This is my second K-pop event after Big Bang's concert on year 2012. 7 members are so good-looking. Mark are rapping and doing back-slip, side flip in front of us. I will blog about that after this. 

Back to the topic. Thanks to my friend, who actually recommend Doi Chaang Coffee to me. So, I pay my first visit to Doi Chaang @ IOI Boulevard two months ago.  
Doi Chaang is a cafe that mainly offers fine Thai coffee. 

This coffee shops features an interior defined by simplicity and lighting. You may listen to music, reading a book and having a cup of tea or coffee here. 

Since I went on night time. So no caffeine allowed and we go for hot tea (Hareny & Sons Paris // RM15.80 for 2 packs)
Couldn't say nice ot not nice because it's subject to people's preferences. Some would prefer strong scent while others may go for milder one. 

Doi Chaang (IOI Boulevard)
Address: GF-46 , IOI Boulevard , Jalan Kenari 5 , Bandar Puchong Jaya, Puchong Jaya, 47170
Contact Number: 03-5879 9270
Business Hours: Mon.-Sun. 09:30-23:00
Website: www.facebook.com/doichaangmalaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村