Stranger at 47 @ Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya

Saw someone's post in weibo saying, every girl hope to own her own cafe.
So true. Having my own cafe is one of my resolution of my whole life. After step in 24 years old, I been asking myself alot of question and of course asking other's about me. I hope to change something soon or maybe in 4 years time. 

Anyway back to the title, I gonna share with you all one of my favourite cafe - Stranger at 47 @ Seksyen 17. They are making waves in PJ area for serving delicious savoury and sweet crepes.
It's been in my foursquare list quite some time and almost everyone leave positive comment upon this cafe. So, no reason for not give them a try.  

A random decision made on our way back to KL from Sekinchan, we decided to have some caffeine and desserts first before say goodbye to each other. 

Take a look of their menu. 
Other than coffee and hot chocolate, they serve the fame sweet and savoury crepe. 

The wall painting. 
No strangers, only friends we haven't met. 

Smooshie - Red Apple and Red Dragonfruit. 

Hot chocolate

Dark Side. 
Staff recommend this to me. It's attract my vision at first. 
Everything is good; the appearance, the scent, the taste. Crepe thickness was perfect for satisfying mouthfeel. Their crepe are moist in centre; something like chocolate lava cake. And eat together with vanilla ice cream and some coconut flakes. Taste so good!
Everything is nice here. Cozy ambience. Friendly and beautiful staff. Service is top-notch! The only bad thing about this cafe should be super hard to get a parking nearby. 
Anyway, looking forward to try out all the crepes they serve. 

Stranger 47
Cafe. Crepe. 
Address: 47, Jalan 17/45, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +60 3-7497 2409
Operating hours: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村