Flingstones Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya

A random coffee and dessert date on Friday night. Drove car to SS15, the spot where you can get all the cosy fancy cafe. As usual, we stuck at the entrance towards SS15 and I told my partner in crime; eh we just find a carpark anywhere and try to get cafe nearby our parking.

We are lucky enough to get our parking slot within 5 mins.
We parked in front of Subway, SS15. Walk around and found this newly opened cafe.

Flingstones Cafe
Looked at their operating hours stated at the front window. They operated till late night :) Asa!
Push the entrance door and smell caffeine which makes me happier. I'm not in the mood that night actually. But who cares?
Ordered hot chocolate, matcha latte and a piece of cake; spent almost three hours till staff told us they are about to close.

[Revisit]
I targeting on their main dish for my second visit.

This "chu yao zha" angel hair attract my attention but I go for Big Bang Breakfast at the end.

Cafe latte

Hot chocolate

Matcha latte

Big Bang Breakfast
Bbq sausages, pork bacon, hashbrown, mushroom, toast, salad, baked beans and scrambled egg.
The pork bacon was fantastic anyway.

Oink Oink Ribs
Char grilled pork ribs with sticky sour plum sauce, sweet potatoes fries and mini salad. 
Taste good and totally different with barbecue flavoured pork ribs I had at Naughty Babe Dirty Duck. Not to mention, their sweet potato fries are perfect.


TGIF!

Flingstones Cafe
Cafe. Non-halal.
Address: 24, Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya.
Phone: 03-5879 9468
Facebook: Flingstones Cafe

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村