Underground Societe @ Bandar Sunway

It's day fourteen for year 2016 but I just about to update my last year birthday celebration. Time flies in a unbelievable speed and I turned 25 this year :( I miss all my old time eg. hangout with friends and family, all those funny pillow talks, suffering school time, last minute study or assignments. I started to feel myself so old. I couldn't really stay up all night even I had some caffeine.
Anyway, hope everyone has a great 2016.

Underground Societe
It's not my first time visit US. Read more about my first experience at US here. I did left them good comments in Foursquare and recommend to my friends who want to have some good food with good environment. 

As my last visit, the staff greets me well as usual. I reached there earlier; sit down, had some nachos with fresh tomato salsa sauce and doing my daily routine checking while waiting for friends.

Mochatella

Their famous signature drink, nutella, coffee ice cube and milk. A real comfort drink for me. Pour milk slowly into the other glass with coffee ice cube, mix it well and enjoy your drinks.

Slipper Lobster Aglio Olio w/ Asparagus & Chilli Flakes

There is a not-so mini fresh lobster on top which wow me. 
The pasta taste good but slightly dry for me.

Grilled Atlantic Salmon w/ Gratin Potato, Roasted Pumpkin, Beetroot, Asparagus & Hollandaise
If you love salmon, you can always go try it out!

Smoked Duck Pizza
My second try on this. 
The pizza was rather small but it tasted so right with the smoked duck slices *slurp

This is how I roll on Friday night :)

I always want to have a try of their signature desserts. I saw lots of people went there just for their desserts. Friends got me two signature desserts as my birthday cake. How sweet!

Underground Ball
Chocolate ball filled with coffee chocolate mousse, served in a ring of chocolate soil and meringue. 
The presentation was nice and romantic. Guys can do marriage proposals using this!

Underground Grenade 
Flambeed meringue blanketing mint chocolate chip sorbet. 
This is refreshingly good with the sour sorbet taste with delicious chocolate.

The cocktails and coffee are good. The beer and wine are cheap.

Underground Société
Pork free
Address: No.68, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +6 03 5613 3851
Opening hour: Open daily 11am - 2am

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村