Food Diary (Updated 28/10/17)

Kuching Noodle House
Their springly sarawak kolo mee is good enough for me.

Then a day I went for their breakfast set.
I though it will be kolo mee set in the list but NOOOOO. Their breakfast set available from 8.30am - 11.30am (daily).
I choose this fried mee c/w white coffee. Not bad.

And take away these chai kueh with homemade vinegar chilli sauce.

Inaho Japanese Restaurant, One City
One of my favourite japanese restaurant other than Pasta Zanmai. 
I always go for their grilled salmon rice set. 
This grilled salmon gets its great taste with garlic and soy sauce!

The Library Coffee Bar, SS15
Had simple lunch after visit of ex-colleague and bosses.
I should blessed because I escape from SS15 earlier else I will spend lots of money on coffee.
Their Sausage Tomato Cream Cheese filling fried wonton and breakfast set.

De House, One City
A random pre-christmas outing. Girls want to have Oh Scooter at first but they closed.
So we go One City for the scary glass walk path and go for a random drinking session at De House.

They got cotton candy affogato instead of cotton candy coffee.

Matcha Hero Kyoto, Tokyo Street Pavillion
I knew this Matcha Hero Kyoto through Facebook. 
Their famous of their premium Japanese Matcha and Green Tea. 

I ordered this Noukou Matcha Latte (original blended matcha powder with milk) costs me RM12.50 

Gam Ling Gei Hokkien Mee, Old Klang Road
Address: Jalan Klang Lama (Opposite Wisma Prima), 58000 Kuala Lumpur

Random family dinner. I prefer to have their charsiew wantan mee.

Mammamia, Tesco Kepong
Go Mammamia to get our pre-order ice cream cake and have a try of their gelato casually.

Regular size RM12.90 (double flavor). I got myself their own creation Mammamia and Oreo. Yumm!

Senya Isetan, One Utama
I seldom shop at One Utama due to scary crowd on weekends and public holidays.
Friend fetch us to One Utama before we heading to JB.

Incidentally found Senya Isetan and we decide to settle our lunch there. I try Senya Izakaya, Publika two years before.
Their Hokkaido Pork rice is superb! No joke. those thin sliced and grilled juicy sweet and savoury pork are perfectly match with japanese rice.

De Hunan Restaurant 湖南湘菜馆, Bandar Puteri Puchong
previous post: click me la
My first time try Hunan dishes and it gives me lots of amazing.

First of all is the color and followed by the quantities of chilies they used for every single dish.
Four of us try Hunan "Yin Yang" Style Fish Head (招牌鸳鸯鱼头), Hot Spicy Tauhu on Sizzling Stone, Deep Fried Spicy Chicken, Stir Fried Potato slices and beef.

Dal Komm, IOI City Mall
A random shopping at IOI City Mall and looking for some sweet thing after we finished spending our money. We try Dal Komm as it located next to the musical fountain; we able to enjoy desserts and musical fountain at the same time. 

Grapefruit Bingsu; not a really only sweet bingsu.
The grapefruit is bitter, sweet and sour. 

Bingsu Cafe, Damansara Utama 
My second visit to Bingsu Cafe, you may read more at here
I brought one of friend here for their Durian Mango Bingsu. 

A devil desserts for durian D24 and mango lover. 

Moku, Oasis Damansara
previous post: click me la
I'm actually become their diehard customer rightnow. Always heading there for lunch and take-away because this is so near to my office and their food are good enough for me. 

Random dinner date with my kindergarten-mate by having their springly udon and some japanese skewers.

Their ginger pork rice set is my current favourite. It come with rice, miso soup and green tea. Everything just costs you RM14.90.  

Take-away chicken karaage set after OT sometime. Very flavorful.


Crave Cafe, Oasis Damansara
All the time lunch option for me. Grilled chicken with my favourite mashed potato :) 

Châteraisé, One Utama
Girls' heaven seriously. I'm panic in front of these cabinet because too much option for me. 
Traumatic ever :/

Yoshinoya, SS15 Courtyard
previous post: click me la
The cheapest and most affordable japanese cuisine ever. 
Dinner for three person shown below cost us not more than RM 100!!

Ratha Raub @ Damansara Uptown
Proud to say I'm actually a Raubian. The place where famous with durian (Musang king) and Ratha.
If you visit Ratha, please don't miss out their curry fish head, fried chicken and curry chicken. 
The best over the best I had so far. 
But I'm always go for their nasi lemak ayam :)

Glad that Ratha opened their third branch at PJ. Their second branch at Gohtong Jaya, Genting. 

Ong Lai, Damen Mall
Surprisingly their food price are lower than what I expected. 
I'm had siew-yuk springly noodles which cost me less than RM 10. Ok wor!

Chicken Up, SS15
Frankfully I'm was quite looking forward for Chicken up's food but end up.....just very disappointing. 
Everything taste not alright for me except this watermelon bingsu. Quite big portion la. 

GO Noodles 有间面馆
Hands up with you always craving for their mi-xian and cilantro香菜


BMS Organics, Puchong Utama
Lunch date with my family & aunt. She is an vegetarian so normally we go out for lunch or dinner. She's the one who decide where to have good vegetarian food. 
Lui-cha 擂茶

And me forever go for their herbal soup yee-mee :)

Khrua Thai, One City
Celebrated friend's birthday by having some very good thai food here. 
We ordered 5 dishes and luckily we managed to finish everything. 
I'm personally recommend that lemon sotong. It tastes super sour but everything matchy with sotong. 
to be continue

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村