[Revisit 1] Jibby & Co @ Empire Shopping Gallery

In case, I just did some review about Jibby & Co. before this. 
Click here for more information. 
And I say I wouldn't go back so soon yet I returning there two months ago for my farewell dinner. Freaking two months, I'm such a lazy pig. I just done with photo editing and also this post :/ 

Jibby & Co. opened outside of Empire Shopping Gallery and instantly become one of the Subang's new fancy hotspot for caffeine, gathering and chilling. 
The restaurant's name will raise eyebrows too, though its explanation is far from scandalous: 'Jibby' is the nickname of this outlet's co-founder Najib Abdul Rahman, who is also the executive chef for the Serai chain of eateries.
*There is another cafe with same concept was opening nearby at Subang Parade.

Before this, I always went there during noon time. And this time, I go on night. 
Everything was amazing as you can see a house is shining outside of Empire Mall. 

This is so romantic and strongly recommend couple go on night time.

Just a random shoot because I loving the wood veins.

Coco Long

Fresh coconut juice, coconut ice-cream and longan.

Lychee Mint 

Iced blended lychee, watermelon, lime juice and mint leaves. I feeling so refresh after this. 

Fish and Chips
Fish fillets with some smashed green peas and pickled tartare sauce. 

Crispy Boneless Chicken Maryland
I always try to challenge my friend's temper by choosing some chinese cuisine in cafe.
It comes with plate of thai honey sauce coated chicken accompanied with salted egg yolk fried rice. 
Unexpected, it taste ok wor..

Note: Beware, they have quite dis-organised queuing system where people cat cut queues! Peak time (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday) can be stressfull due to limited seating. 


Jibby & Co.
Bistro, Restaurant and Breakfast Spot
Address: GK11. Ground Floor. Empire Shopping Gallery (Jalan SS16/1), 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Telephone: 03-5613 7070
Hours: Mon–Sun 8:30a.m. – Midnight

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村