Armenian House @ Armenian Street, Georgetown

Back to this death blog after so long. I feel so sorry about this due to my laziness and of course my daily routine. 

A flashback to my holiday on May 2014, I went to Penang for 3 day 2 night. 
That's was a trip mainly for sleep, eat, sleep and eat again. 
Nothing other special for example shopping but we did watch Bad Neighbour at First Avenue. 

Okay today want to share with you guys, Armenian House which situated at ever popular heritage street, Lebuh Armenian. 
*Fyi, you will definitely passby this cafe during your mural hunting nearby. 

The exterior look for Armenian House, an old shophouse in the heart of Georgetown.

The menu for Armenian House. 
They serve variety of drinks from coffee to smoothies and of course light all-day breakfast. 
Me and my friend actually went Armenian House after our quite heavy breakfast nearby. 

Wifi password in case you need this. 

Open-air concept that makes me feel fresh and awake in the morning.

Panaroma scene for Armenian House

Owner placed a lot of green plant around. It makes me feel fresh early in the morning.

The concept for Armenian House is quite similar to Moontree 47 that I visited before this. 
The combination of Cafe and Homestay.

Some arts was hanging on wall. And I love that lamp, so cute in that shape.

My cappuccino for that relaxing Sunday. A little dissappointed as the coffee art is a failure. I couldn't imagine what the barista want to have. Maple leaf ? Or just a simple love ?
Btw, the taste was okay with the proportion of expresso, hot milk and of course steamed milk foam.

Friend's lemongrass mint. I didn't try this, but she say ain't bad. 
Just have a try, in case you can accept lemongrass.

My relaxing Sunday in Penang-land. I officially missing you, my holiday.

Just a photo I snapped when I stepped out of Armenian House. I love this. 
Overall: Okay, since I didn't try their food. Btw, their staff was polite and kindly. 

Armenian House

Homestay and cafe
Address: 35, Armenian Street, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia 10200
Telephone: +60 16-486 8309
Opening times: Daily, 11am-7pm

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村