Magnum Kuala Lumpur @ Midvalley Megamall

It's Monday again and of course Monday blue syndrome kick started on Sunday night. Feeling tired about working life and need some vacation seriously to relaxing my mind. 
Anyway, good food and desserts could have the same effect on me. They make me happy and relax. 

Today wanna sharing about the famous + hit + instagram bomb desserts - MAGNUMMMMMM
I think Magnum only nothing special lar..but this is special Magnum that let you create and customize your own taste with lots of options available. 
Been waiting to visit Magnum Kuala Lumpur for few weeks and I able to visit for twice. Haha no more next time. First was on weekday, around dinner time. Lesser people and of course spend lesser time to queue up. Second was on weekend. Crazy queue; it tooks me 90 minutes for this.  
I told myself: NO MORE NEXT TIME!!

Finally we get closer to the entrance.

For those who have no idea how to order icre-cream here, can have a look for their menu.
Magnum Kuala Lumpur offered Make My Magnum or Magnum Cafe
Make My Magnum - Customize your magnum from ice-cream base, coating and toppings

Magnum Cafe - No need to queue, sit at the top waiting waitress serve you and look at crazy queue while you enjoy your magnum set.  






Look at waitress get preparation of Magnum Fondue // RM60.00 while I still queue for my Magnum. This afternoon tea-set quite atas. 




Our order for the day. Basically, one customise Magnum RM9.90 (tax included) with three topping options. 
Lazy to think about my toppings combination. So I go for their suggestion. POP ATTACK for this time.

Choices of toppings available: dried mango, chilli flakes (Yes, CHILLI FLAKES!), pop-corn, rose petals, chocolate chips cookies, chopped pistachio, marshmallow and etc.


Finally I get my Magnum after one and a half hours :/
Pop Attack // RM9.90

Black Forest // RM9.90

Own Creation // RM9.90
Conclusion: It's worth to try. Just drop by for some give some fun after a long shopping say at the mall, you might enjoy it.

Magnum Cafe Kuala Lumpur
Ice cream. Desserts.
Address: 3rd Floor (South Court), Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村