[Closed] Bubble tea @ Bubblean's

TGIF everyone :) I am so happy now because I done my project presentation this afternoon. 
I am so stress and unconfident with what my advisor ask me to propose >< so very stress the night before my presentation
I woke up early without alarm. STRESS but, it passed. Panels gave me lots of comment. No shooting but comment :)

Go for face-to-face panmee shop for my lunch. And then, we go try out the new bubbletea shop - Bubblean's. Getting much of bubble tea shop open in Kampar area. 
Before this, Ochado and then now Bubblean's

The way back hostel, I spot another 2 shops with the banner w/ the words Coming soon and picture of some bubble tea ><
Oh ya Blackball is finally here. I can have Jellygrass ice with taro ball during this hot hot weather ^^

Back to the topic, Bubblean's bubble tea shop. 
I pretty like their interior design.
Here you go some picture *Poor image quality cos' i using iPod

We sat down and spend sometime here. Taking picture here and there. Talking and laughing. 
Nobody at the shop except us 4 and workers there.
I didn't try out the new taste here but my friend say too sweet. 

Students in Kampar have another choice to lepak in future. 
Haih, living cost here getting higher and higher. 

Short update just wanna tell you, I done my presentation and Bubblean's.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行