Morib Gold Coast

Aloha, i'm back. I still stay at my hometown, Raub. 
I think some local readers will know that Raub was very happening last Sunday because of the Himpunan Hijau 902.
Seriously, this case is very hit in our area. 
Sad case, most of my friends in other states know nothing about this. 
ummary: gold mining with cyanide = DANGEROUS because it will dissolve in water. 
Okay, lets imagine all the water sources get polluted #evilsmile

Okay, back to the topic. I go Morib Gold Coast during Raya holiday with my family. 
Nice environment there. The sand is so tiny. 

The restaurant there (?) i dint step in but it serve some beverages and fruits.
So wanna soak in the sea water. 
I need some trip.

My dinner, one of my waigong's favourite, Yong Taufu @ Puchong. 

countdown for another 3 weeks @@

--THE END--

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村