Jose Deli Eatery @ Ipoh

Finally I managed to update my blog after a week. Anyway, stop thinking about my hectic life haha 

I always wish to have some food hunting with friends and family. It doesn't must be some expensive meals eg. steak or maybe abalone. As long as the food and service is good, I will definitely go! haha I can go mamak stall too, cos I love roti canai and nasi lemak. 

Last Saturday, I pay a visit to Jose & Deli - Josephine Cafe & Bistro @ Ipoh. 
I am so attracted with their interior design and  the cozy ambiance with some wooden decoration and plant. I just loving that. 

Fyi, it is a latest venture of one all-day eatery and delicatessen in Ipoh that opens from 7.30am to 11pm. It is situated on the first floor of French Hotel.

Here are some shots of the interior aesthetics.

There is a mini grocery with syrup, cushion cover, cookies, candle, plates etc.

Anyway, the price not cheap haha

A fragrant space with vanilla candles and mini-cacti and dining ware.

Lets proceed with foods and some beverage.

The menu for Jose.
The price of foods and beverage is within the range from RM10 up to RM60. A little bit pricey but its okay for me to have once in a blue moon. 

There are only ala carte selections are available for dinner. The well-planned menu with diverse range of appetizers, main course, desserts and liquor selection.

Hot latte

Hoegaarden

Soup of the day
Wild mushroom soup serve with a slice of garlic bread.

Char-grilled chicken with potato wedges, brocolli, carrot and cucumber.

Fish and chips served with fries.

I would definitely pay another visit for their American's style brunch. Me want try the most traditional breakfast option with scrambled eggs, tender hams, baked beans, sausages, sauteed mushrooms etc. 

Jose Deli Eatery 
Cafe. Pork-free.
Address: No. 60-62, Level 1, French Hotel, Jalan Dato Onn Jaafar, 30300 Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Tel No: +016-457 4093, +05-241 3712, +05-547 3267
Business hours: 7.30am - 11.00pm daily

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行