Random hangout at Ipoh

I know I'm like keep going to Ipoh. No choice..hectic life in Kampar everyday by facing lecturer notes and books.
I need some good food and relax time for self-pampering. So imbalance cos local U's student having their midterm break. I study in private U and no such midterm break. How nice? 
They can have one whole week to finish their assignment and do revision and me have to rush assignment and prepare for midterm at the same time. 
Anyway, this kind of life going to end soon because I'm going to graduate soon! #fingercrossed

And now I still not yet sleep, drink too much coffee today. 
I just manage to have a 5 hour sleeping time and heading to Ipoh for this yummy dimsum at Ming Court Hong Kong Dimsum. 
I know there are still a lot of fans for Foh Shan but I am a big fans for Ming Court. 

Just grabbed everything I want when auntie served us. 
#har-gau 
#siu-mai 
#peanutmochi 
#friedpopiah
#egg-tart
#fishballs

My first try on iced Tau-fah with longan. 

Going to Ipoh Parade after our breakfast. 
Hangout at bookstore and pick up some horoscope books. 
I am cancer and those description about quite accurate larrrrr :)

My friend was troubled buy this thing anot. 
She stood there for around 5 min and pick up her love. After finish choosing, she self-murmur again. Buy anot leh? but it is expensive eh..how arh..
And I just stand by side watching her. I not dare to disturb her.

Finally can squeeze some time for reading.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村