Tioman Island, here I come

Ever feel stress and depressed and all I want to do is escape to anywhere else!! 
It doesn't have to be far away as long it makes me feel happy and relax. 

My personal feel-good place would be seaside that offer me wide open beaches for resting and relaxing, my toes in the water and my eyes wandering along the distant horizon. 


I have been in Tioman Island (Malay language: Pulau Tioman) last week with my coursemate aka. best-friend-forever for our graduation trip. We choose between Tioman and Langkawi. 

At the end, we made it for Tioman.

Fyi, it is a small island located 32km off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia in the state of Pahang, and is some 39km long and 12km wide. It has eight main villages, the largest and most populous being Kampung Tekek in the north. 


The densely forested island is sparsely inhabited, and is surrounded by numerous coral reefs, making it a popular scuba diving spot. There are also a lot of resorts and chalets around the island which has duty free status.


To ease everything, we bought 3D2N Tioman Island Snorkeling package worth RM300 from Paya Beach Spa and Dive Resort which included ferry tickets (from Mersing-Tioman bothway), accommodation, meals and snorkeling trip.
*excluded marine conversation fee RM5/person and snorkeling gear


We went Mersing jetty by car and took fast ferry. After some time, we get down from fast ferry and pass through this long long jetty pathway. 

Can you see the color of sea? It is greenish-blue color, rather than brown color that I saw in Pulau Pangkor.

Some hotel tour for Paya Beach Hotel. 

A general sized swimming pool is available at the resort which located at the back of the restaurant area. A place for those who want to practice snorkeling.


Deluxe Chalet located beachfront that features 6 types of Malaysian-style chalets, each with their private balcony that facing beach sides.


Superior Chalet with every room conveniently located by the sea front, the beach is just a few steps away.


Standard Lodge that offers double and quad rooms with bathroom attached suitable for the budget conscious traveling alone or in a group.


And we choose Standard Chalet at Aman Damai Wing that set in a pristine eco-environment. 
The amenities include air-conditioning, coffee/tea making facilities, cable TV and bathroom attached with heater. Very standard amenities to have. Please bring your own hair & body shampoo and of course conditioner.

The Aman Damai pond is an idyllic sanctuary, with many species of birds, fish from the adjacent stream, and beautiful flora creating a peaceful spot for reflection and rest.


We actually saw some iguana and monkey around our chalet. Oh ya, don't forget to bring along mosquito repellent.


And night view will definitely looked different with morning view.

Quite romantic with the lights. There are two pair of couple have their pre-wedding photo-shooting here. What a nice memory with your partner, right? 
But I would like to have my pre-wedding photo-shooting at Maldives haha

You will back to natural when you are here.
No internet because the wifi-strength too weak even 3G connection. No telecommunication service in room and I don't know why. So, you can just watching tv in room. It was like temporarily escape from busy-tight schedule. Free your mind and get yourself ready for the coming challenge. 

I wake up early on Day 3 because I sleep at 9pm+ due to hell tired and dizzy after snorkeling and bath myself in sea.


Since I wake up early, so I head out to feel some sea breeze while my friend are preparing themselves for buffet breakfast. 



It is 7.30am in the morning and there is only a people here. 

You can't see him because he is sleeping in the hammock -.- 

And once again step in the sand on the way we go for lunch before we left this piece of land. Thousand of unwillingness to leave.

And It is a sunnnnny dayyyyy!!!!!



Hope can back to this land very soon and I really have fun here. 

All the best to my friends.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村