Gung Korean Restaurant @ Ampang Korean Village

It's been awhile I didnt hangout with my friends. I used to stick at home after working even it is weekend. 

Anyway, my bff stop by KL on her way going back to Segamat. She decided to have a simple lunch and gathering with us, me and another girl. I did't see her after our crazy Tioman Island trip, I miss the old time with them. I can talk as loud as I can and do whatever I want :/

So, I went to collect my convocation attire at Utar Petaling Jaya campus. I know it is situated at Section 13 but I not sure which road. PJ road is super messy and Malaysia signboard always lead you to the wrong way. 
That was my very first time step in PJ campus, I couldn't find where is PD block. I just followed few guys who want to go PD block as well and accidentally met my foundation classmate. I am such a lucky girl. After that, met up my friend at Kelana Jaya LRT station and we off to Ampang Korean Village. I never been there, such a failure.

Out lunch at Gung Korean Restaurant

The reason why I love korean cuisine. 
There are so many side dishes instead of main course. I can have refillable kimchi and side dishes eg. sausages and pancake :) 
Anyway, I found out uncle normally dislike korean cuisine, they dislike the taste of kimchi.
             
We order set lunch that come with Korean grilled pork rib, naeng mun, miso soup and bibimpap!! I love their bibimpap so much. I should learn how to make bibimpap so I can have it whenever I want. But I hate naeng mun because the noodle is too chewy, I have to chew for few minute, make sure it become smaller pieces before I swallow. My chin so tired laa..

After lunch, we have a walk in Korean store nearby this restaurant and bought some ice cream. I will blog about that after this.  

Gung Korean Restaurant
Korean.
Address: 1st Floor, B2-2, Jalan Ampang Utama 2/2, One Ampang Business Avenue, Taman Ampang Utama, Ampang 68000, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours: Mon-Sun: 11.30-15.00 (Lunch) | Mon-Sun: 17.00-22.00 (Dinner)

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村