Nadeje Cake Shop @ Dataran 32 Square

I am being recognized by my friends for being a truthfully sweet-tooth. I love dessert and all the sweet things, especially cakes and ice-cream but not sweets. Even my mom know me well because I always ask to have some sweet thing when we out for dinner. Ice kacang is my all-time favourite. 

I bought a RM50 Nadeje voucher with only RM30 from Groupon.com last month. 
It is super duper freaking worth! I am now regret why I only buy one! I should buy few more :/
**Nadeje is selling signature mille crepe feature handmade crepes layered with ethereal light pastry cream.  
And then went to the Nadeje branch which located at Dataran 32 Square, Petaling Jaya last few weeks with my bunch of friends. We went there quite late, around 4pm and the shop is full house full house full house!! We stand for few ten minutes for seats and then queue up for this heavenly-taste mille crepe cake. But from what I saw, most of the people would prefer to take away.

Took these pictures when I queue up. My eyes be dazzled by all these different flavor of crepe cakes and doughnuts. Having a hard time when decided which flavor we should choose. 
What flavor should I choose??? This or that?? 
Suffer time ever, because I so wanna try out every flavor.




At the end, we ordered six different flavors. I couldn't differentiate their taste at the end. It taste the same. Anyway, the alternating crepe and crepe layers are literally melt in your mouth.

Praline Lover.


Rum and Raisin which specially requested by one my friend. 
It is alcoholic and me don't like this :/

Tiramitsu. I like this.

Strawberry Chocolate.

Chocolate Banana.

Malacca.

Hibiscus and rose tea set.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder, must take picture before dine in.

Glad that Nadeje opened a branch at kl area, so no need to drive all the way to Malacca. 

Nadeje 3 Two Square

Desserts.
Address: B-01-01, Dataran 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya
Tel No. : 03-7960 0025
Operation Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nadejefans
Website: www.nadeje.com.my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村