November 2013

November is the month which I suffer the most-
1. I lost my purse on halloween night. I never imagine how troublesome when you have no cash, no bank cards. #financialcrisis for this month. 
2. Abnormal workload due to the coming cny even it is on January 2014 but everyone are chasing for money as well as my company chase for debt so they can pay me bonus. This is why my works was doubled up. No choice, life still goes on. 

No matter how, there are still some wonderful things happen around. 

University classmates gathering for KL gang. 
We had our dinner @ Senya Dining, Publika and celebrated Wai Keat's birthday for advance. 

I ordered this Hokkaido Pork Don.
Seriously, this is so yummy.
 

Got some extremely cute mini cupcakes for Wai Keat.

Pepero day on 11/11
Received this from friends after works. 

I went for few show houses this month due to my works. 
I wish I can buy my own dream house soon and decorate with my own effort.

Self-made breakfast
I love to prepare breakfast myself on weekend but not weekday. 
I normally grab breakfast nearby my office.

Today went out for my written report at a cute coffee house. 
End up my report was messed up. 
Anyway barista served us these two cute latte with coffee art on top. 

Lunch with jeemui at Bumbu Bali. 
I miss our old time when we can spend whole day together and chat non-stop. 
I hope I can visit Kampar soon. Wait for me!

Every month must meet up Manyu once. 
Dinner with Manyu and her boyfriend last Friday at Grilled Sphagetti, Paradigm Mall. 

Looking forward for December, the last month for 2013 before entering 2014. 

Time to countdown for a brand new target. I wonder.

Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村