Kaffa Expresso Bar @ Damansara Utama,

Another weekend to checking out hyper-caffeinated cafe since the mushrooming amount of coffee cafes in KL area. It become my weekend pursuits. 
I'm not really into caffeine when I was 20 yrs old. But working life totally change my lifestyle. I had caffeine even beer. 

Take a step back into the past at Kaffa Expresso Bar. The whole cafe is packed with people during weekends.
Kaffa cultivates leisure through espresso and good food in a vintage American-themed setting. 
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST CHILLLLLL 

The cafe design was cozy and relax with perfect lighting and vintage decors on brickwalls. I really love their welcoming appeal of raw bricks, polished concrete floor and wood panels. 
I lovin' it.
Well, lets order out food and of course a coffee for me, please!! At Kaffa, its all about good food, coffee and company. A delicious range of salads, breakfast, pastas, sandwiches & burgers, coffee and other beverages even homemade cakes are also served.

As usual, ordered a hot cappuccino with a simple coffee art on top. 
I feel warmth whenever I had this. 

Turkey Ham, Brie & Apple Triple-Decker Sandwich that served with raw vege and mashed potato.

Portobello Mushroom Pasta.

Oriental xxxx Pasta; I forget the name.
Overall, not bad. It was definitely a great brunch and coffee place. 
I'll come back for afternoon tea to indulge into desserts =) *evil smile 
I shall order their salted caramel macchiato since everyone strongly recommend that.

Kaffa Expresso Bar
Cafe.
Address: 97G, Jalan SS21/37 Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7732 4502
Email: hello@mykaffa.com

Address: 22, Green Hall, 20100 Pinang Georgetown, Pulau Pinang.
Tel: 04-262 2822
Email: hello@mykaffa.com

Website: www.mykaffa.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行