Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi @ SS15, Subang Jaya

I been trying hard avoid to have pan-mee and chicken rice for lunch on my working day where I still working at SS15.
I always try to avoid to have lunch with colleague and have some new restaurant hunting with my uni-mates who work nearby.

So, we went Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi last few weeks.

Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi is a Japanese BBQ restaurant. 
Their logo was like a chinese work "匠" which simply means connoisseur by providing best in find, contemporary Japanese dining for a unique experience. 

Takumi's specialties are primarily "smokeless" sumibi yakiniky (charcoal grill) and Wagyu.
Unfortunately, me and my friend only have one hour time for our quick lunch. So we go for set lunch.

I ordered Terriyaki Chicken rice set which come with rice served with terriyaki chicken on the top, fresh salad, miso soup with seaweed and kimchi (?) 
A little fusion style just because kimchi is normally appeared for korean cuisine.
I actually expect have to pay more than RM20 for this Japanese meal but when come to bill (included 6% service charge) 
But I just need to pay RM10.80 for all these. Fyi, ocha is free and freeflowww. It is worth to have set lunch here.

Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi
Japanese.
Address: No.52, Jalan SS15/4, Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Phone: +603 5638 2923 / +6012 205 7370

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村