Good Friends Restaurant & Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Everyone have their own way to relieve stress. And my way was EAT EAT EAT and DRINK DRINK DRINK. Nice food and beverage can always cure my tiredness, sadness and whatever that is negative. Of course I choose to eat healthy as I can, and I prefer caffeine compared to alcoholic.

Just wanna share a newly opened restaurant/café around my company.
Good Friend Restaurant and Cafe
**photo from www.foodnframe.com
I totally fell in love with their interior design. They spend a lot of time and also money with their design of course. I pass through the shop everyday when they renovate. All the decorations inside, mix and match for tables and chairs. 

Fresh flowers placed on table everyday for every table. Chrysanthemum for my visit.

Instead of breakfast, lunch and dinner, Good Friends also offer afternoon tea that served with scones, brownies, fruit tarts, smoked salmon sandwich, salad and hot beverage (either premium tea or coffee).

The two essential things for gathering: FOOD & COFFEE!!!!

But I didn't order coffee that day; I had two cup coffee early in the morning, so i order salted caramel milk tea. It doesn't taste sweet but very milky. Anyway, I will pay a visit for their coffee next time. 

Always craving to have some english style breakfast, so I ordered Good Breakfast for lunch. 
It served together with my favourite scramble egg. It is flavourful which I can taste the mixture of butter and pepper-salt. Fresh salad aside perfect though with salad vinegar. Mushroom would be a little bit disappointment.  But overall still OK!!

Colleague ordered salmon rice but he did commented that it is quite plain in taste. 
Btw, can you spot that the rice are actually in love shape?? So cute.
Overall: Good Friends actually promote simple and healthy food by using natural ingredients. You can simple discover that when you flip the menu. There are variety choice of salad but limited choice for friend food. For those who eat clean, can have a visit here :)

Good Friends Restaurant & Cafe
Cafe.
Address: 15&17, Jalan SS15/8A, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Telephone: 03-5613 1415
Business hour: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Daily)*
**Good Friends Cafe will be opening till 10:00 p.m. from 7th March onwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村