Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid

Are you a fans of thai cuisine that emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components. The spiciness of thai cuisine is well know. Can you spot there are chillissssss for everyone dishes on top? Anyway, it is also know for its balance of three to four fundamental taste senses in each dish: sour, sweet, salty and bitter.

Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid
The name is very catchy for me. When you thinking to have thai cuisine, automatically link to Thai Thai. I went on Saturday night and the restaurant was full house. 
Nice looking menu; I loving their menu's design. 

Thai Iced Tea (Top Left), Coconut Ice Blended (Top Right), Iced Sirap Bandung (Bottom)

Coconut Ice Blended is the must order beverage here. 
I saw there are at least one for every table. 
No joke! It's taste awesome and good enough for me.

Appetisser - Yam Pla Duk Foo, green mango salad with crispy catfish. Google catfish if you wonder what it is. The combination of these two ingredients with sweet and sour dressing, the perfect balance is created.

I dono what tauhu is this.
We actually ordered others flavoured. Btw, it still taste good.

Gaeng Keaw Wan, or green curry chicken features tender chicken simmered in green curry sauce along with long beans. A very aromatic and delightful dishes. 
My type! My type!

Tomyam Goong for 2 pax. The level of spiciness was extreme for me and my family. I even cirit-birit on the next day. There weren's much ingredient inside, just some prawns, mushrooms and parsley.

Girls have two stomach for proper meals and dessert. 
Mango with sticky rice, the classic thai dessert is the last being served after all the torturement. 
A bed of sticky rice was served with juicy mango and coconut milk. I love the coconut milk so much. The combination of sweet and salty taste was perfect!

Overall: Service was little slow; I queue up for 10 mins and nobody lead me to seat. Mix up our order; we actually order kangkung belacan, end up they served us tauhu. Whatever for me, as long as it is eatable.

Thai Thai Restaurant

Halal. Thai.
Address: Lot OB-1D, Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: 03-7491 9428
Website: http://www.seacuisine.com.my
Operating Hours:
Sunday- Thursday - 10.00 noon till 10.00pm 
Friday & Saturday - 10.00 noon till 10.00pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thai-Thai/162841050429993?rf=217599418291782

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村