My Elephant Thai Restaurant @ Aman Suria, PJ

I been having too much outing with friends this month. I feel so broke yet happy because I can spend some quality time with them. 
I miss them. I miss our time spending at campus and classes even after school.

I actually a thai-cuisine-lover. 
I like tomyum-kong.
I like mango-sticky rice. 
I like green curry and rice. 
I like their coconut ice cream for sure..

My ex-roomate came to KL all the way from Ipoh for two days. 
My mission was just bring her try something good or special in KL. 
I know she actually can eat spicy food. Oh yay, found kaki for thai cuisine. 
(photo from foursquare)

Tagged along my hometown friend and ex-roomate to My Elephant Thai Restaurant on saturday night. 

The location of this branch is quite out-of-the way. It's located behind of Paradigm Mall.
I been there once on Friday night. It's not pack and noisy as other restaurant (especially those in shopping centre).
(photo from foursquare)

Yum Plah Dook Foo
Green mango topped with crispy fish - RM12
This is a must order dish when you go any thai restaurant that serve this. 
One of the signature appetiser with sweet and sour taste. Droooling!!

Freeflow brown rice if not mistaken.

Tom Yum Gong (chicken based) - RM15 for 2 pax
Hot soup with spicy galangal, lemongrass, lime soup with aromatic and their homemade red chili paste.

Gaeng Keow Wan
Thai green curry myELEPHANT style (chicken based) - RM19 for 2 pax
This is my top favourite dish compare to tomyum soup. 
The chicken tender with green curry paste. 

Dinner for three girls. 
Yummy-licious to the max.

Pandan cooler - RM3.50
myELEPHANT's super cooling thirst quencher. 
It can cool down your mouth and tongue if you taste something spicy.

They actually serve set lunches in very reasonable price (from RM9.90 to RM15.90) that include a pandan drinks, main dish and watermelon. 
I hope can try that one day. 

My Elephant Thai Restaurant 

Thai.
Address: No. 22, PJU 1/43, Aman Suria, Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7886 1451

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村