[CLOSED DOWN] Absolute Coffee @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Another new cafe opened in SS15, Subang Jaya area again. 
We had our gathering there after our lunch time at Pasta Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid. 
My all-time favourite; I always order this set meal.
(Left) mini-seafood flavoured pizza with a half-boiled eggs on top. 
(Right) Sesame dressing pasta with tempura :)

Heading to Absolute Coffee @ SS15, Subang Jaya after our lunch.
Yay, no doubt. This was the reason make my diet and money-saving plans always fail.

Its located next to Coffee Coffea, SS15.
The interior look for Absolute Coffee; looks different compare to the other cafe. 
Cement-wall without painting, which create natural yet good looking finishes. 

They placed book and real plant at every table. 
Why I special mentioned that was a real plant?
Because I broke one of them :/ Sorry    


Ordered iced mocha. First taste, bitter. Second taste, still bitter than usual. 
And finally I found out, their chocolate and mocha drinks are made of 70.40% finest belgian chocolate and NO SYRUP ADDED.
I go and get some syrup from barista, which comes in syringes. 
I got myself two because I'm a sweet-toother.


Overall: The barista were friendly, place was comfortable but price are a bit higher than usual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村