Milkcow Malaysia @ The Gardens Mall

Friends who close enough with me should know I'm actually a K-pop lover and of course korean drama and entertainment show addicted. I been stop watching Taiwan and Hong Kong drama since three years ago bah. Storyline was too boring for me :/

When talk about who are my bias korean male actor. My answer would definitely Lee Jong Suk. 
He is so awesome for me from inner to outer. His height, his eyes, his voice, his aegyo (cuteness), his acting skills and etc. He went for lots of magazine photoshoot before this. And all of them looks nice. Below are some examples. 

For year 2014, Milkcow signed Lee Jong Suk and Go Jun Hee as their endorsement model. 
*Go Jun Hee is paired with 2A.M. Jin-Woon in We Got Married Season 4. One of my favourite couple for that programme. 

Click for the video below for the very sweet making of advertisement. 

Okay, no more talking about my bias korean male actor but Milkcow ice cream now. 

Milkcow famed for organic soft serve ice cream topped with different ingredients eg. honeycomb, honey syrup, cotton candy, macarons and etc. The soft serve ice cream trend first started in South Korea around 2013 where silky soft ice cream with milky taste paired with honey comb.

Tada here you go Milkcow's first store in Malaysia where located at Lower Ground Floor (in front of Cold Storage), The Garden Mall. 

To avoid of crazy long queue on weekend, me decided to go Midvalley on Sunday's morning and had our breakfast there. We finished breakfast on 11.30a.m. and this is the queue. 
Man, lots of people have their ice cream early in the morning. And you can actually spot there is a popo and gong-gong, they had their Milkcow also. So hardcore!

Yet the queue are shorter than Magnum's one lar. Acceptable for me. 
Finally able to see their menu board. Without any hesitation, I go for their must try menu - M02 Milky Cube which topped with natural honeycomb. I'm sua-gu because I never ate any honeycomb before. 

Fyi, all ingredients for Milkcow will be imported from South Korea. OMG so daebak.

Lee Jong Suk spotted!! 

M02 Milky Cube // RM13
Finally I able to taste the real and natural honeycomb. First bite was awesome. Honey squeeze from honeycomb. Second bite was okay. Third and forth bite was so-so for me. 
Putting too much expectation on this. Other than that, I tried to last big bite of honeycomb but I couldn't. It slowly become chewy chewing gun in my mouth and I puke it out. I woulg go for honey syrup next time maybe.

M07 Cookie & Cream // RM11
This is more to Mcflurry. Taste okay and nothing surprise me. 

M04 Snow Drop // RM11
Organic silk soft ice cream topped with organic cotton candy with organic salt and jellybean beneath the soft ice cream. 
How to eat this? Nah nah nah nah don't finish the cotton candy righ-after you got this. 
Tear some cotton candy and spoon ice cream. Place cotton candy on top on ice cream and put it into your mouth. You will discover something new. 
Cotton candy and ice cream melt at the same time where the ice cream turned to a little salty and taste like salted caramel (?) for me.

The prices for soft-serve ice cream, a choice of 8oz cup ranges from RM8 to RM12 (All subject to the toppings you have and there are no any gst charges). Try it out if you looking for something new instead of yoghurt ice cream. 

Milkcow Malaysia
Address: LG K23 (in front of Cold Storage), The Gardens Mall, Midvalley City
Tel: 03-7726 7370

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村