Watami @ Paradigm Mall

I found out that I always go Serai for lunch or meals everytime I go Paradigm Mall. 
So this time, me and my friends decided for for Japanese Cuisine at Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant.

They do served set meals but the portion are too big for us. 
So we go for ala carte. 

Tokyo Roast Katsu Don with pork cutlet and scramble egg rice in tokyo-style. 
My all time favourite. 

Watami Tonkotsu Ramen in special pork broth and of course pork slices on the top. 
Omg look at the eggyolk for the runny egg. 

Ehem group photo for our dinner before we itadakimasu.

Watami Malaysia

Japanese.
Address: Lot 07, Level 1, Paradigm Mall,1, Jalan SS7/ 26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone: +603-7886 9661
Opening hours: Daily 10.00a.m. to 10.00p.m.

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村