Wood & Steel Cafe @ Kota Damansara

Cafe used to be one of my favourite place for dinner and hangout with friends. But I think I shall have lesser cafe hopping starting from April 2015 because of the GST implementation in Malaysia :(

Me and my friend are craved for going cafe on night time recently. And I realized there are not much cafe are operating till midnight. 

A random Friday night, I suggest to go "Cat In The Box" around 10pm+. I check their operating hour before departure, but they having some private party. So, we have to go another one. Lepak around Kota Damansara and noticed of this "Wood & Steel Cafe". 

Foursquare wish-list, checked.

Basically, interior for this shop are mainly WOOD AND STEEL
Wood & Steel adopted a unique feature of cafe cum furniture & art gallery. All the furniture and art pieces in this cafe are for sale with price tags attached to it.

Our order for the day. 
I wonder is there any GST charges after April :(

Cheese cake | RM10
The cheesecake is so creamy, fluffy and soft. 

Hot chocolate | RM10

Hot mocha | RM10

The mocha we ordered at first come with a cacat coffee art. 
The owner made another for FREEEEE.
Free things always make people feel happy :)

I hope to come back to this cafe shortly. The malay staff are so attentive and polite; request for some recommendation if you don't have any idea what to order. 


Wood & Steel

Coffee Shop
Address: The Strand, 33G, Jalan PJU 5/20e, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone:03-6151 8081
Hours: 9:30 am – 11:30 pm

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村