Miss Coffee & Toast @ PFCC (Puchong Financial Corporate Centre)

Puchong are now slowly mushroomed with cafe. Good and bad news for Puchong coffee lover. 
I saved all of them in my foursquare list. But mostly are cafe served with coffee and cakes. 
There are limited cafe that let me indulge myself into waffle with fruits and ice-cream, topped with honey syrup :(

A random day, I passby PFCC building and spotted this newly opened Miss Coffee & Toast. 
I was like OMG, can I visit this cafe rightnow?

Behind evey successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee :D

Here's some of the interior photo of the cafe. It's a cozy, calming and quiet place for youngster to hang out at. A good place for those who wish to have a quiet place to settle down your thing or reading time.

Open concept kitchen which help you work up an appetite. 

I like their menu design. Simple yet nice and make people feel warm. 
From here you can actually know honey toast and waffle are their mainpoint.

I ordered fruits waffle actually, but they had power cut during our visitation. 
Maybe come back here next time for their toast and waffle again.

Hot chai latte
Hmm..not my cup of tea. 

Weekday Lunch Set available from 12.00pm - 2.30pm
Chicken ham omelette c/w soup of the day (mushroom soup for us that day) and tea/black coffee.
Taste alright. 

Miss Coffee & Toast

Cafe & Coffee
Address: Puchong Financial Corporate Centre, 47100 Puchong
Contact number: 019-389 3909 / 03-8066 3747
Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday 8a.m. till 12a.m.
Facebook Page: MISS Coffee & Toast

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村