Frisson Coffee Bar @ Damansara Uptown

I been heard of Frisson Coffee Bar for quite sometime. Closed friends dropby before and gave them lots of compliments for their brunch and cakes. It makes me even more anticipate for their meals and everything. Everytime passby their front door, I saw lots of people having their meals. Ok thats must be some attractions for them.

A random weekend outing which I craved for desserts (not really desserts only but everything because that was my last weekend before I go for braces. yayyy braces life started since two months ago and long way to go). 

Before that desserts, we need some proper meals so we are in.

FRISSON COFFEE BAR

Waitress pass us menu board politely and gave us recommendations. 
Frisson serves typical cafe food and coffee like big breakfast, spaghetti, croissant, pizza and salads. 

Cafe latte and fresh orange juice. 

Classic Frisson's Salad
Combination of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, corn and egg slices taste just right with dressing.
One of the way to replenish what your body is lacking.

Frisson's Big Brekkie
Sausages. Sunny side up egg with toast beneath. Stir fried mushroom. Bacon. Baked beans. 
The food was good no doubt. In fact, better than some of its neighbors and I finished this by myself. 
A fact I need to accept where good foods makes me happy and appetising.

Should come back here for their desserts :) Any kakis?

Frisson Coffee Bar
Cafe
Address: 71, Jalan SS 21/1a, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-7732 9969
Hours: Open Tues-Sun, 10am-10pm

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【日本。京都大阪】我在日本的8D7N自由行