Apgujeong Korean BBQ @ Solaris Mont Kiara

I think I will never feel boring about korean bbq.
I'm personally like having grilled food while having alcohol drinks and spend time with friends and family. Looking for better taste of korean bbq is what I doing now instead of cafe hopping. It would be good if I born in Korea so I can have korean bbq, yangnyeom fried chicken and kimchi stew everyday every night.

Previous post was about our coursemate gathering at Mont Kiara area. We went Villa Ju Bakery for some refreshing bingsu after heavy korean bbq. How can we conclude a meal without dessert. But today I'm going to share about our good meal at Apgujeong Korean BBQ

A very authentic Korean BBQ restaurant. We went there without any reservation yet we still able to get seats during weekend dinner time. Before this, I read some reviews from app. A guy commented "All the Koreans come here". 

Indeed.
Among all the customer, 90% are actually Korean, so I'm actually betting on there are some really good food here.

Samgyeopsal which means pork belly meat. Portion for two.
Attentive staff are everywhere to take care of your meat during grill process.

The dipping sauces, doenhhang,  raw garlic and chilies for your lettuce wrap.

And of course, varieties option of delicious refillable banchan.
These are the best banchan I had so far. They even serve marinated clam but not steamed egg.

Naengmyeom (cold noodles) - chewy noodles with tangy iced broth.
Totally not my style because I prefer noodles with hot broth.

How to say no to soju while having korean BBQ?

Our dinner for the night.


Apgujeong Korean BBQ
BBQ.
Address: J-1-15/16, Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 
Phone: 03-6211 4061
Facebook: Apgujeong BBQ 

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村