Moontree 47 @ Jalan Muntri, Georgetown Penang

I did a review of Moontree 47 (<< click for more details) before this but today I want to share with you guys another special concept for Moontree 47. 
It is actually a art gallery also instead of cafe and homestay.

The exterior look for Moontree 47, located next to Camera Muzeum. 
There are many attractions nearby Jalan Muntri.

There are more than 100 types of postcards with Penang famous sight and view available at Moontree 47. 
You can pick the one you like and send to your friends and family or maybe your lover. 
This would be the simplest way to show your friends how beautiful Penang is!


The postbox only for Moontree 47. 
It stated very clearly here. So there will be no clearance for weekends and public holiday. 


I choose this design which is a street art on Penang Island, and I never see this before. 

I wrote some words to my mom, because I actually went to Penang Island on Mother's Day. I'm a bad daughter.
You are just purchase a stamp from owner and post it out. 

Some little corner outside of Moontree 47.


Me, myself to dump my handwritten postcard into the postbox. 
My very first photo on this blog #hahhahahahha


Me, my fat and dark leg with dirty slipper. 
I loving those tiles. Big love. 

Moontree 47 Cafe

Cafe, Bed & Breakfast and Art Gallery
Address: 47, Jalan Muntri, St. George Town, 10200 Pulau Pinang
Telephone: (04) 264 4021
Facebook Page: Moontree 47

Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村