Mural Art Wall @ Penang

This post been pending for three months and I still missing all these good time spending with my ex-coursemates. 
Penang, I miss you. 
I miss the scenery. 
I miss all the hawker foods. I miss the kindness of locals. 

Just let me flash back to the morning where I have mural and cafe hunting around all the lebuh-lebuhan.
We purposely wake up early in the morning just to make sure we able to visit all the mural before others. Kiasu-ness level TOP!
And of-course avoid too much UV lights exposure. 

Feeling so warm and nostalgia when walking through all these good looking old building. 

Every building have their own special carving design and colour matching scheme.

Found white colour Plumeria.

Jawi House Cafe Gallery
There are some cafe/gallery nearby where you can visit eg. Owl Museum at Lebuh Cannon and Camera Museum nearby Love Lane.

Very outstanding concrete building among the wooden buildings.

Chinese temple just by the side.

Lebuh Cannon

Have a quick breakfast at the shop beside this road sign.
Laksa, nasi lemak and teh-o-beng combo for breakfast. Not bad. 

Mural 1
He trying hard to get something.

Coffee
Nah, children can't have caffeine!




Some hanging colourful umbrella.


Trying out panorama shot.


Another end of Lebuh Cannon.

Lebuh Armenian


Random photo.

Armenian House << click for more info.




Try out panorama shot at temple.


I choose to believe.

I found this precious art piece at one of the window. 

Lebuh Ah Quee

Meow meow and mouse.



Love Lane

Thats all. 

Hopefully can visit Penang again within half years. 

Mural Art Wall Map 
(from Penang Discovery Travel Guide)


Popular posts from this blog

逛逛新的Sunway Velocity Shopping Centre

【中餐】Pudu老店 - 适苑酒家 Sek Yuen Restaurant

【越南。萨帕 Sapa】Cat Cat Village 猫猫村